Wednesday, December 07, 2016

Thanks As A Way Of Living - Day 14

The Light of Christmas Shines for You!

  1. I am grateful for the people in the neighborhood around our Spiritual Center who stop by to say how nice the decorations look and then inquire about who we are which gives me and opportunity to share my "elevator speech" about Unity of Royal Oak and invite them to attend.
  2. I am grateful for Barbara'a suggestions about CPAP's and other Apnea therapies. Keep me from ignoring the issue.
  3. I am grateful for the 18 hats that were stuffed in our mail slot when I opened up today. Little fluffs of love for Foster kids.
  4. Grateful for good ideas for January theme that came out of my weekly meeting with Kim.
  5. Grateful for an open and honest conversation about issues related to building rental. I appreciate it when people bring their concerns

Always in Love,
Ric




#LivingThanks
Thanks as a Way of Living - my gratitude practice till the end of the year (at least). A minimum, of five things each day that I am grateful for and why without repeats.




(c) 2016 by Richard L. Beattie, All Rights Reserved

No comments: