Saturday, December 10, 2016

Thanks As A Way Of Living - Day 17

Porkchop's New Blanket

  1. I am grateful for this new blanket for Porkchop's bed in my home office that I bought at Aldi for a really good price. He seems to like it too since his old blanket was worn out and he likes to be covered up and warm.
  2. I am grateful to have a plan in place for someone who can pick me up and get me to URO to deliver the Sunday lesson if the roads are too bad fr me to drive. It is important to me that we have service even if only a small number of people attend.  Carol has a Yukon, yeah!
  3. I am grateful to have a warm house on this cold night. I am mindful of the many people in our area who are homeless and the many people working to provide shelter.
  4. I am grateful to discover a young (he will be 16 on Christmas Eve) musical genius named Ethan Bortnick tonight on PBS. What a blessing he is as he inspires young people to transform the world. Wonderful talent and he reminds me that the best is yet to be so hang on world!
  5. I am grateful to have a dishwasher which is running as I finish this blog entry and work on the sermon for tomorrow. For most of my life, I was the dishwasher.



Always in Love,
Ric




#LivingThanks
Thanks as a Way of Living - my gratitude practice till the end of the year (at least). A minimum, of five things each day that I am grateful for and why without repeats.




(c) 2016 by Richard L. Beattie, All Rights Reserved

No comments: