Friday, December 09, 2016

Thanks As A Way Of Living - Day 16


  1. I am grateful for my dad teaching me long ago to label wires, in this case to put a twist tie on one. My new twist is to then take a picture with my phone.
  2. I am grateful that I am able to notice my rising frustration level and chill before I make a big fuss and embarrass myself. This has not always been the case when talking to telephone or companies.
  3. I am grateful for my ability to understand and apply technology. Helps me understand the trade offs.
  4. I am grateful to my niece, Alicia and her husband who gave me their old TV stand when they went to a wall mount. It looks good and serves my purpose well.
  5. I am grateful to find a way to maintain The Weather channel live as well as several other cable channels without cable. I like saving $100 per month and having access to stations I like in the event that I want to watch them.

Always in Love,
Ric




#LivingThanks
Thanks as a Way of Living - my gratitude practice till the end of the year (at least). A minimum, of five things each day that I am grateful for and why without repeats.




(c) 2016 by Richard L. Beattie, All Rights Reserved

No comments: