Monday, December 12, 2016

Thanks As A Way Of Living - Day 19


  1. I am grateful for the still winter morning after the first snow storm of the season. The stillness of a crisp morning makes me smile.
  2. I am grateful that I was able to get out of the driveway this morning. I had many errands to run and I wasn't sure I'd get out because I am not supposed to shovel snow per my cardiologist.
  3. I am grateful that I was able to order the snow thrower I wanted and it will be delivered.  After traveling all over SE Michigan looking, I found the item on Amazon at the same price.
  4. I am grateful for the help of my niece Ashley who came over and cleared a path for Porkchop to do his business and a path for my car from the garage out to the street through where the city plowed.
  5. I am grateful for the assistance of a knowledgeable clerk at Restaurant Equippers who helped me assemble the right coffee system for Unity of Royal Oak. Makes my job so easy!


Always in Love,
Ric




#LivingThanks
Thanks as a Way of Living - my gratitude practice till the end of the year (at least). A minimum, of five things each day that I am grateful for and why without repeats.




(c) 2016 by Richard L. Beattie, All Rights Reserved

No comments: