Friday, December 23, 2016

Thanks As A Way of Living - Day 30


  1. I am grateful to our Outreach Team who allocated funds for Christmas for two of our families.
  2. I am grateful for Saundra and the Ford Employees Fund who adopted three families through Unity of Royal Oak.
  3. I am grateful for my sister, Dion, who not only let me use her van to deliver gifts today but went with me and helped.
  4. I grateful for Carol's willingness to be Christmas Carol as she had done for many years .
  5. I am grateful for the families that received our gifts of love made real.  I love being able to put feet and food to our prayers.



In the Spirit of Christmas,

Ric




#LivingThanks
Thanks as a Way of Living - my gratitude practice till the end of the year (at least). A minimum, of five things each day that I am grateful for and why without repeats.




(c) 2016 by Richard L. Beattie, All Rights Reserved

No comments: