Thursday, December 22, 2016

Thanks As A Way Of Living - Day 29


  1. I am grateful that the small amount of holidays related shopping is finished and I no longer need to wait in long queues or dodge peoples carts.
  2. I am grateful; that I was able to listen in on the Christmas Eve music rehearsal this afternoon. The spirit of Christmas is finally stirring within me.
  3. I'm grateful that Liz can play the piano for Christmas Eve which allows Kim to lead and direct.
  4. I'm grateful that the piano tuning service was able to come out on short notice after the sudden shift to dry winter air took the sound south.
  5. I am grateful for ongoing support from our Board of Trustees which makes things run smoothly.


In the Spirit of Christmas,

Ric




#LivingThanks
Thanks as a Way of Living - my gratitude practice till the end of the year (at least). A minimum, of five things each day that I am grateful for and why without repeats.




(c) 2016 by Richard L. Beattie, All Rights Reserved

No comments: