Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Thanks As A Way Of Living - Day 20


  1. I am grateful for the ways our Outreach Team supported our partner, "For The Seventh Generation" as they work with families in the the Foster Care system in Michigan. Another way  we can make love real.
  2. I am grateful to lead this community called URO. Love is making a way.
  3. I am grateful for the rapid response from Greg @ Leone's Outdoor Services today when I made an inquiry about clearing the sidewalks and the lot if it snows on the weekend. Now we have a plan in place.
  4. I am grateful to work with other organizations. Thanks Rotary!  
  5. I am grateful for the plans Kim Lange shared with me about the music planned for our Christmas Eve Candle Lighting service at 6 pm on December 24..




Always in Love,
Ric




#LivingThanks
Thanks as a Way of Living - my gratitude practice till the end of the year (at least). A minimum, of five things each day that I am grateful for and why without repeats.




(c) 2016 by Richard L. Beattie, All Rights Reserved

No comments: