Thursday, December 15, 2016

Thanks As A Way Of Living - Day 22

  1. I am grateful for the variety of activities happening tonight at Unity of Royal Oak. In addition to the usual Attitudinal Healing and Thursday Night Thrive we had Caught In Conversation. Incredible for a small congregation in a 6500 square foot facility!
  2. I am grateful for our relationship with Song and Spirit Institute for Peace. Tonight, we hosted the second Caught In Conversation program where 85 people from the Abrahamic traditions (Christians, Jews & Muslims)  gathered around 11 tables to share a simple meal and some conversation about who we are and how our faith has been important to us. Awesome!
  3. I am grateful for Imam Steve El Turk from IONA who is a peacemaker and an amazing man!
  4. I am grateful for Cindy Jacques who jumps in wherever I ask her too and always delivers more than requested. She makes my life easier.
  5. I am grateful for the opportunity to serve and learn and grow and be immersed in a community of faith..




Always in Love,
Ric




#LivingThanks
Thanks as a Way of Living - my gratitude practice till the end of the year (at least). A minimum, of five things each day that I am grateful for and why without repeats.




(c) 2016 by Richard L. Beattie, All Rights Reserved

No comments: