|URO Had A Full House on Christmas Eve|
- I am grateful for the incredible teamwork of our volunteers and staff. Christmas Eve was a joyous and relatively easy experience.
- I am grateful ror the luminaries which ringed our property and were such a welcome invitation to all and connected us to our neighborhood where almost every street was lined with light.
- I am grateful for the most incredible Christmas Eve Candle Lighting service I have experienced in several years. The feeling of love in our was amazing.
- I am grateful for the many people who helped make our musical program over the top! Wow!!
- I am grateful for a lovely lunch with friends.
- I am grateful for the many gifts I received and especially with the pan of lasagne from Shirley which I will take to my family gathering tomorrow.
In the Spirit of Christmas,
Thanks as a Way of Living - my gratitude practice till the end of the year (at least). A minimum, of five things each day that I am grateful for and why without repeats.
(c) 2016 by Richard L. Beattie, All Rights Reserved