Friday, January 01, 2010

Welcoming 2010

It has been an oddly quiet New Years Day. Perhaps that is in comparison to the extremely busy December that has just passed. At any rate, I am guided to share more of my own journey via this blog.


My Intention/Prayer for this morning (which I set as my Facebook Status) is:

Holy Spirit: I invite You to move in and through me as peace, strength, faith, wisdom, courage, hope, guidance, joy and Love. I dedicate this New Year to increasing my experience and expression of Your presence. Speak, write, witness, dance, walk and live me, as You will. Thank You!


One of the recurring messages for me has been that the "work" before me is to get out of God's way and allow that which Is to express. Not exactly sure how this happens, but I am open and inviting the process.

Happy New Year & New Decade.




Copyright (c) 2010 by Richard L. Beattie. All rights reserved.

No comments: