Monday, September 08, 2014

Marvelous Monday Mystery

Good Monday Morning Loving One!

I am so very grateful for the cool evening last night with temps in the upper 50's and low humidity. Warm enough to have the window open and chilly enough to need the comforter on my bed. Grandma Ledger would have called this "good sleeping weather" and I agree.

Municipal Park - Before Arts & Apples
September, October and early November is a favorite time of year for me in Michigan. I love the particular  shade of blue the sky takes on at this time of year. The temperatures and humidity are lower and it seems like nature catches its breath between the extremes of summer and winter.

This has been a summer of change, some anticipated s well as several surprises. I have learned to view change as the ongoing process of creation. Situations and circumstances shift and transform.  I experience that all is truly in divine order, I trust that each season and phase of the year adn espeis exactly perfect.

I have also learned that if I focus on what wasn't or what might be, I miss what is right now. So, I embrace the mystery of this Monday with an open heart and mind. God is everywhere present as I notice and the Love that I understand to be God grows when I share it with others.

You are loved beyond anything either of us can imagine. Tag, you're It!

Grace & Peace,

Ric Beattie

Why not #letyourlightshine ?





(c) 2014 by Richard L. Beattie. All rights are reserved.


No comments: