Monday, May 23, 2016

What Do You Expect?


What is your expectation for this day? How about this year or even for the rest of your life? Do you expect that everything is working together  on your behalf and for your favor? Are prosperity and abundance concepts that are money centric? How do you gauge success?

How satisfied are you in your life? Do you enjoy each day, each experience? Are you involved with activities that cause you to smile frequently and that make your heart sing? Are you blessed by wonderful friendships? Are your heart and mind open to Love?


There are no "right" or "wrong" answers. Take a breath and feel the truth of the statement. There are no "right" or "wrong" answers; there are only your answers in this moment.

I ask these questions of myself  because I appreciate questions that don't necessarily have easy answers. I love questions that help me discover and transform me and my world. Perhaps you are asking yourself some of these same things?

Rather than rush my own answers, I am guided to live in these questions for a while. My ponderings will emerge on June 5 in the Sunday lesson at Unity of Royal Oak - #MoreThanAChurch - A Center for Conscious Living

Peace on your journey,
Ric




No comments: