Sunday, January 01, 2012

Happy New Year

Today I am grateful for:
  1. A brand new year (525,600 minutes) filled with opportunity to make Love real.
  2. Growing clarity about my role in ministry.
  3. Great chat with Gail after service about her upcoming international adventure.
  4. Awesome steak dinner at Outback on the way home from work.
  5. This grey and windy day because it makes me stay inside and just be okay with it.
  6. The end of the 2011 Holiday season - I have enjoyed each moment and am ready to move past it.
  7. Coming out of the sanctuary today to find my friends Maria and Marianne in the lobby.
  8. The sound of the winds blowing through the trees mixed with the chimes ringing on the neighbors back porch.
  9. Memories of my trip to Anchorage, Alaska at New Years 2005 to visit my friend Scott.
  10. Waking up without a hangover.

No comments: