Monday, January 02, 2012

Oh one, Oh one, Two oh one two

Grateful for:
  1. Getting the email dragons under control and wondering why I sign up for so many e-newsletters
  2. Getting up, out and going even when I don't feel like it
  3. General Tso's Chicken
  4. Sharing The Work with someone and watching the dawning of awareness
  5. Peace of mind that is not dependent on any thing or person
  6. The book, A New Earth, by Eckhart Tolle
  7. Peace Pilgrim
  8. Friends who call to check on a family member, just because they care about what I care about
  9. Standing back from a situation and finding a larger perspective
  10. Fascination with date/number games/alliterations/plays on words
  11. The empty feeling that winter sometimes brings because it makes me look harder within myself


No comments: