Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Grateful Me - Day 2

Create a gratitude journal and everyday for 30 days list at least 10 things you are grateful for. And no repeating. Cultivating an attitude of gratitude.


  1. I am grateful for the beautiful grounds at Unity of Royal Oak. They represent  the growth of our community's consciousness in a visible way. The neighbors and visitors often tell me how much they enjoy our beautiful property.
  2. I am grateful for the opportunity to visit Sally in the hospital today and share some knowledge with  her about dialysis and kidney care. Mom was with me in that moment.
  3. I am grateful for the way that the fender-bender I was involved with was handled peacefully.
  4. I am grateful for our Conversation Skills class discussion this evening. I am intrigued by the ways that spiritual practices are showing up in business trainings.
  5. I am grateful for The Work of Byron Katie which is so alive in me.
  6. I am grateful for Air-conditioning on this hot and very humid day.
  7. I am grateful for my car which has served me well for five years and is not paid off.
  8. I am grateful for Felicia who is our mail lady. She has a sweet and shining disposition.
  9. I am grateful for this exercise which helps me "notice" where God is at work in and around me.
  10. I am grateful that Kim has the week off to rest and simply be with her beloved family.


I am grateful for you!

Ric

No comments: