Friday, August 31, 2018

Grateful Me - Day 5

My gratitude journal - everyday for 30 days I find and post at least 10 things I am grateful for without repeating.
  1. I am grateful for this morning view of a doe and fawn through my home office window.
  2. I am grateful for Kirkland's dark roast coffee. Bold and strong brewed here at home.
  3. I am grateful for the Ninja coffee maker that replaced the Keurig. It makes a great cup of coffee very fast and I can clean it
  4. I am grateful for cool breeze blowing through open windows.
  5. I am grateful for needing a blanket last night.
  6. I am grateful for indoor plumbing.
  7. I am grateful for toilet tissue.
  8. I am grateful for Carol Q. and I placing the order today for our cabinets for our kitchen at Unity of Royal Oak.
  9. I am grateful for taking my first real walk in a long time.
  10. I am grateful to have Rochester Municipal park to walk in.
  11. I am grateful for a wonderful lunch at Recipes in downtown Rochester.
  12. I'm grateful for an awesome meal at Bill's with Dan.
I am grateful for you!

Ric

No comments: