Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Grateful Me - Day 3

Midweek  Mindful Meditation
My gratitude journal - everyday for 30 days I find and post at least 10 things I am grateful for without repeating.


  1. I am grateful for the desk officer at the Royal Oak PD who helped me make the report of yesterday's incident.
  2. I am grateful for the more than Main St. feeling of downtown Royal Oak early this the morning
  3. I am grateful that I can easily find food that works with my eating program almost everywhere.
  4. I am grateful that there is some progress in discovering why Julianna has been so ill recently.
  5. I am grateful for our growing Wed. ACIM discussion group.
  6. I am grateful for lunch after ACIM today especially good conversations with Mary and Tom.
  7. I am grateful for the friend request from Greg Barrette this morning.
  8. I am grateful for the continued interest in our Midweek Mindful Meditation.
  9. I am grateful fora text from Kevin saying he would be at meditation.
  10. I am grateful for the dramatic change to cooler temperatures and drier air that greeted me when I left URO after meditation. Seems that Autumn is whispering, "I am close!"

I am grateful for you!


Ric

No comments: