Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Thanks In All Things - November 24, 2020


This practice is about identifying 10 things each day for which I am grateful without repeating as I Give ThanksIn All Things:

  1. A peaceful and restful night.
  2. Following my intuition and discovering Gio Benitez is married to Tommy DiDario - the world continues to evolve.
  3. The peace that rises up from deep in my spirit when I am open to see things differently.
  4. Waking up in a warm house when the temperature outside is 22°
  5. A sweet Happy Birthday audio message from Martha Creek and her grand-niece Hadlyn.
  6. Roosevelt is doing a great job on the painting of the Sanctuary.
  7. Marco's Pizza's meat lovers pizza in a bowl.
  8. Nick and Kim hauling the Christmas decorations out of the basement.
  9. Getting 3 more strings of light to lite up.
  10. A late recording studio session with Kim & Michael Adams

No comments: