This practice is about identifying 10 things each day for which I am grateful without repeating as I Give Thanks In All Things:
- The joy of delivering a gift card to one of our members. And the thank you note that they left for me.
- Delivering 2 Thanksgiving boxes.
- Receiving a loaf of homemade banana nut bread.
- A great discussion after ACIM was finished.
- Conversation with Dave the piano tuner after getting both instruments tuned.
- Connecting with Joe the electrical engineer and his commitment to meet with me next week.
- Managing to purchase poultry seasoning at a small store that seemed to call me to stop there.
- Android auto connected to Ford Mysync 3.
- Having the sense to take it slow in heavy rain while driving through a construction zone.
- Two pair of flannel sleep pants for 13.99 at BJ's.
- Managing to get the last few things we needed for dinner tomorrow with a minimal amount of stress.
Post a Comment