This practice is about identifying 10 things each day for which I am grateful without repeating as I Give Thanks In All Things:
- The hardy souls who showed up on our Thanksgiving Morning Zoom.
- Watching Ashley navigate her way to cooking the first turkey on her own.
- Paper towel cardboard tubes in the charcoal starter chimney hack I learned this summer.
- My siblings on our first family Zoom call which was organized by Alicia for Thanksgiving.
- Smoking the turkey on my Weber Kettle grill.
- Resolving the issue Ashley and I had to text each other since I upgraded to a new phone this week.
- Finally figuring out how to remove L2 - one of the living room lamps from the Home app.
- An overall beautiful albeit different Thanksgiving Day.
- Not needing to rush to get to someone else's house on time.
- A wonderful Thanksgiving Meal!
- Leftovers in the fridge!
Post a Comment