Friday, November 25, 2016

Thanks As A Way Of Living - Day 2

Thanks as a Way of Living - my gratitude practice till the end of the year (at least). A minimum, of five things each day that I am grateful for and why. Oh, and no repeats.

  1. I am grateful for the team of volunteers who gathered this afternoon to begin decorating Unity of Royal Oak for the HolyDays! The color, shimmer and light of Christmas add to the mystical experience of this time of year.
  2. I am grateful for the song "Into The Wild" by LP because it makes me feel like the beginning of an adventure. Each decade of my life has had a predominate "adventure." 
  3. I am grateful for the ideas and perspective that Kim Lange brings to preparing celebration services. Since she joined our team as Creative Director earlier this year, the collaboration has been very satisfying.
  4. I am grateful for the stillness of early morning. Morning is when I am usually most productive in terms of writing or studying. Ideas flow into form with minimal "thinking."
  5. I am grateful that my car is in the garage at night because there is less scraping of windows and an expanded sense of security. People can't tell whether someone is home or not.

Loving this Blessed Life,
Ric



#LivingThanks





(c) 2016 by Richard L. Beattie, All Rights Reserved

No comments: