Sunday, November 27, 2016

Thanks as a Way of Living - Day 4

Thanks as a Way of Living - my gratitude practice till the end of the year (at least). A minimum, of five things each day that I am grateful for and why. Oh, and no repeats.


  1. I am grateful for Courtney Wrubel and her gift of music today. The Andra Day song Rise Up was amazing.
  2. I am grateful that I am in the right lace at the right time always. As I walked into RenUnity this afternoon, a dear lady that I know well was learning that her son was found non responsive in his home. 
  3. I am grateful to have a message of Hope & Faith to share this morning. Together we are expecting our Good because God is at the very center of us all.
  4. I am grateful that I was able to attend the Celebration of Life service for Chris McKee. So many friend that I have not seen since I left Renaissance Unity to assume to leadership at Unity of Royal Oak. So many hugs!
  5. I am grateful to have been around since the inception of The Gospel Truth at Church of Today. It was an amazing time in the live of the church and in my life as well. It was so cool to watch many of the members of TGT come together today to bless Chris McKee on his way.

Always in Love,
Ric


#LivingThanks





(c) 2016 by Richard L. Beattie, All Rights Reserved




No comments: