Sunday, November 24, 2019

Day 1 - I Give Thanks For ...

November 24, 2019
As a spiritual practice, I daily share ten reasons I am grateful for each day. Today, I give thanks for:
  1. My niece Ashley bringing her son, Owen Ledger Valentine to church today.
  2. Owen reaching for me and sitting on my lap so he could eat round two from my plate at our dinner.
  3. The incredible people who brought their energy and love to bless Sunday service today.
  4. The Outreach Team's successful baked goods auction. 🌟
  5. The amazing people that are drawn together to create Unity of Royal Oak.
  6. The energy of the URO Music Makers during congregation singing as we began service.
  7. A wonderful Friendsgiving Meal including keto-friendly entree for our community to enjoy.
  8. The commitment of Zan and Deb and their entire family to preparing, transporting and serving lunch at Unity of Royal Oak until our kitchen is operational.
  9. A gloriously sunny late November day.
  10. Previous Fresh Apple Cake
    Cake Disaster
  11. Cathey Jo buying a cake I will make for $100. (I had a cake disaster the day before and could only bring a picture of a cake I have made in the past and a promise to make and deliver. 

No comments: