Monday, November 25, 2019

Day 2 - I Give Thanks For ...

I am grateful for the music that moves me. I connect songs with moods, seasons, people and chapters of my life. Here are a few current favorites. The position in the list is no indicator of importance. Enjoy!


Search For The Hero by M People
This song is about searching for the hero inside yourself.


This Is Me! by Keala Settle
In many ways, this has been one of my personal theme songs.



The Arrow
Incredibly athletic dancers. Erotic but not sexual.


Million Pieces by Bastille Ft. The Chamber Orchestra of London
This is that relationship that you knew could never work and still, you hung there in mid-air.


Caledonia by Celtic Thunder
The harmonies of this group are incredible. 

From Now On by Hugh Jackman
Great song from a fantastic movie, The Greatest Showman.
Thanks, April


Holy Now by Faith Rivera
There is only One Presence,

Someone You Loved by Lewis Capaldi


Let Life Do You  by Amitabhan
I know Ami and love the music he makes. I use this one as a chant.


Affirmation by Savage Garden
Reminds me of a wonderful and interesting chapter of my journey.


God Is by Faith Rivera


Saraswati Dreams by Jaya Lakshmi & Ananda


Rise Up by Andra Day

(Hula) Danced by Alaka'i Christopher Lastimado
This guy is such a good Hula dancer.


No comments: