Friday, November 29, 2019

Day 6 - I Give Thanks For ...

My current gratitude practice is to share at least 10 things for which I am grateful for each day without repetition.

Today, I Give Thanks For ...
  1. Kirkland coffee, black and hot.
  2. Convio traveling coffee "cup" which keeps hot for hours and with no spills.
  3. The increasing number of ways that our congregation takes responsibility for our building and more important to me, caring for each other.
  4. The gathering of 30+ people to Deck The Halls of Unity of Royal Oak for the Christmas Season.
  5. Picking a better place for pizza and salad than last year. Green Lantern you rock!
  6. Waking up early on the day after Thanksgiving.
  7. Not shopping on "Black Friday" because I am mindful that there is little I need at this time.
  8. Finding the missing dimmers for some LED lighting that had been misplaced.
  9. We didn't need to go out and buy more Christmas stuff.
  10. Porkchop (MinPin) who chose me after my brother Matt died by jumping up into my arms when I opened Matt'sd front door. He spends a lot of time alone and never seems to hold a grudge about it. Pure love.


Happy Friday!

Love, Ric

No comments: