Thursday, November 28, 2019

Day 5 - I Give Thanks For ...

My current gratitude practice is to share at least 10 things for which I am grateful for each day without repetition.

Today, I Give Thanks For ...

  1. Owen sitting in my office, pointing at everything as if he was asking, "What is that?" His inquisitive nature reminds me to approach life with "wide-eyed wonder."
  2. Text messages about Thanksgiving, allowing an instant connection.
  3. Receiving a warm message from someone I had not expected which made my heart happy and humble.
  4. Being able to pick John up and bring him to his friend's house for the holiday.
  5. Having everything I was bringing to our family Thanksgiving celebration yesterday which allowed this day to be easy and stress-free.
  6. Arriving at my sister's on time.
  7.  Jeremy getting the splinter out of my palm that has been annoying me for several days.
  8. Getting the laundry done
  9. Finding a sock I have been missing for a month.
  10. How blessed I am with family and friends.
  11. Catching up with Darrin & Steph
  12. Dion's gravy success!

Thankfully,
Ric

No comments: