Saturday, November 30, 2019

Day 7 - I Give Thanks For ...

My current gratitude practice is to share at least 10 things for which I am grateful for each day without repetition.

Today, I Give Thanks For ...

  1. Making the decision to stay home last night.
  2. The meme to the left about taking care to select awesome people to surround me.
  3. Realizing that there is greatness within me because I am a vessel for God.
  4. A Saturday with nothing on my calendar.
  5. The new Maytag Washer & Fryer I bought a few months ago. Much more efficient.
  6. This quiet putzy day.
  7. The brand new Aldi that just opened in Rochester Hills.
  8. I made Dearborn Brand Kielbasa & sauerkraut for dinner. I like this brand.
  9. Listening to Wyndham Hill Celtic Christmas Vol 2. A favorite for many years.
  10. My wonderfully working eyes!


Peace & Plenty on this planet, Peace & Plenty here & now.

Ric



No comments: