|1st Sticking Snowfall of 2012-2013|
- A dual alarm clock set with thirty minutes between wake-ups. Love the extra snooze after the first wake-up.
- The warm bed I sleep in cradled by a comfy memory foam mattress purchased earlier this year.
- The quiet hush of the first "sticking-on-the-ground" snowfall of the season painting a new view on my familiar backyard scene.
- The almost over whelming love and prayer support for my mom.
- The people of St. Louis Catholic Church in Mt. Clemens who are the hosts for the first week of the the 2012-2013 MCWC Rotating Shelter Week Season. (Our first week of being hosts begins on 12/30)
- Hot coffee from my kitchen in my cup.
- A hot shower.
- Clean clothes to wear to work.
- A job that I enjoy so much it is seldom like work at all.
- A car to drive to work.
Post a Comment