Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Giving Thanks - Day 6

Resting is important.
Today, I am thankful for:
  1. An awesome Deepak Chopra lecture and book signing event tonight. It was a powerful and awesome energy to have so many people in our spiritual "house."
  2. Receiving a call back from mom's kidney doctor and the opportunity to expand understanding of the medical issues ahead.
  3. Getting the news that mom will be discharged in the morning.
  4. Teeth which allow me to chew food, speak clearly and have the confidence to smile broadly. 
  5. A beautiful new purple argyle sweater and purple shirt, a belated birthday gift to myself.
  6. The near perfect functioning of our Gnosis system in managing a very large 1500+ tickets sold  event.
  7. My sister Dion who has cared for Mike every day during mom's hospitalization.
  8. Having a washer and dryer in the house.
  9. The many people who share hugs with me.
  10. Zuma Blitz to play when I just want to veg.

No comments: