Friday, November 30, 2012

Giving Thanks - Day Nine

I am grateful for:

  1. The strong sense of Intuition that guides me, especially today when I had so much to get done and no idea how to make it all work.
  2. Seeing this beautifully lit up house on my way home tonight. What a peace filled scene.
  3. Sharing a Raspberry pocket pie and a cup of coffee with my brother Matt in the midst of his shopping excursion.
  4. Finally figuring out that BOGO means by one get one.
  5. Finding a great BOGO deal on men's cologne so that Matt and I each got a great price on our signature smells.
  6. Finding no crowds at Great Lake Crossing today.
  7. The easy relationship I enjoy with my sister-in-law, Stephanie.
  8. Having a few still, quiet moments at the end of a busy day to give thanks for all I am.
  9. The expanding interconnection I feel with Life in all of Its manifestations.
  10. An incredible wedding planning with Tina & Todd and the wonderful way that Love has brought them together.

No comments: