Monday, December 03, 2012

12 Days of Living Thanks

Foggy December Day
Gratitude abounds for ...

  1. This quiet foggy day stay home, indoors and focus on lavish self care, rest and healing.
  2. The way Rosemary and Thyme make the soup steam smell when I add them.
  3. My home cooked chicken and rice with vegetables soup.
  4. Knowing how to cook.
  5. Friends who call and text to see what they can do for me and are cool with my saying, I just need to rest.
  6. A wonderful Holidays Episode of Extreme Makeover Home Edition. Certainly got the tears flowing and for a couple of hours, my sinuses open. 
  7. I love that I can experience my emotions in the physical form of tears. The last three weeks have been intense emotionally.
  8. Grateful that a host has been found for the week that had remained unfilled until a couple of days ago. Now we have churches for each of the weeks this shelter season.
  9. The way fabric softener makes clothes feel.
  10. Finally getting some sleep last night.
  11. The credit union I have been a member of for 21 years.
  12. Expanding awareness of Presence, here and now.

No comments: