Monday, December 10, 2012

Nineteen Days of Gratitude

On this marvelous Monday, I am giving thanks for:

  1. Marriage Equality in Washington State.
  2. Being able to spend a full day in my church office after three weeks of scurrying to hospitals and being sick. Great to get a lot done.
  3. Remembering to call Sandra back as I had committed about her journal issue.
  4. Reconnecting with my dear friend Edie from Grand Rapids.
  5. Mike buying me lunch today at Pei Wei and sharing the plans he has for attending his son's graduation from Marine basic training.
  6. Making a meatloaf this morning which made making dinner a snap.
  7. Fresh, steamed broccoli.
  8. Whole wheat dressing.
  9. The Josh Groban song, You Raise Me Up.
  10. Getting caught up with publishing this Gratitude Blog.

No comments: