- Only waking up once in the night to pee.
- Waking up early and getting my talking points for today's workshop finalized without hurrying.
- Regina's smiling face and being able to get eggs and sausage at church.
- Seeing Craig & David at church.
- The generosity of our congregation regarding Shelter Week.
- Being able to lead off the workshop with my segment today.
- Having the opportunity to work with Kimberli Boyd today.
- Eight new book study small groups forming around Super Brain.
- A quiet evening at home without running to Oxford or making dinner.
- Leftover roast beef and mashed potatoes for supper.
- Barbara's loving my 2012 book lovers quotation.
Sunday, December 09, 2012
Day 18 Along this Grateful Way
On this Sabbath day, I am grateful for: