Monday, December 26, 2011

Boxing Day

Today, I am grateful for:
  1. Starting this 8th week of gratitude blogging. I had committed to keep this diary through Christmas and when I sat down at my computer this morning, I created this entry.
  2. Having no official agenda of any kind for today.
  3. Remembering to drink a protein shale soon after arising this morning.
  4. Not leaving the house all day, not once
  5. My KitchenAid mixer
  6. Chocolate chip cookies from 60% Cacao bittersweet chips, yum!
  7. the smell of a clean comforter straight out of the dryer
  8. staying in my sleep pants all day
  9. A wonderful phone conversation with Rev. Sheila.
  10. George Strombolopolous

1 comment:

Cara said...

Great day for you!!! I was in sleepware until 2:00Pm but not all day! I slept until noon!