Saturday, December 10, 2011

Simply Super Saturday

Full moon over pines on 12/10/11
Today, I am grateful for:
  1. My friend Randy fixing the receptacles for the power window switches (I do not know what the assembly is called) on my car.
  2. A most amazing full moon, cold, silver, winter moon.
  3. An in the moment I love you text from Ben
  4. Catching up with Mark on the phone today
  5. Being able to borrow a truck from a friend
  6. Turnips in soup, who knew they would be so good!
  7. Amy's promotion, way to go!
  8. First day this season where the high temp did not get over freezing so the pond has ice.
  9. John repairing my sisters bathroom floor.
  10. Being okay with missing the Family of Faith concert even though I really wanted to be there.
  11. Knowing that although nothing happened the way I wanted it to today, everything was perfect.

No comments: