Monday, December 19, 2011

The Start of Gratitude Week 7

Things I have noticed that I am grateful for today:
  1. A comment that Martha Creek posted on one of  my Facebook posts that she was was stretched to be grateful for underarm hair. The post caused me to have a few moments of uncontrolled laughter for which I am grateful beyond words.
  2. Love the Daily Word message for today: Honesty: I am honest with myself and others.
  3. The opportunity to make amends with a dear friend over one of my snarky comments.
  4. I just noticed that my friend Cindy J is using one of my original FB posting as a signature line quotation. I so needed to hear the advice I shared in that quote. Grateful and humbled.
  5. Grateful that the world around me isn't waiting on me to bring forth the Christmas Spirit.
  6. Grateful for Christmas lights that burn brightly in the darkness reminding me that no matter how dark it seems, the Light will shine it away.
  7. Chocolate covered cherries
  8. Wireless Internet access all over the church and at home too.
  9. Being a geek
  10. The greater Rochester area where I have lived for many years or several different occasions.
  11. Ashley, one of my nieces, coming by the church to rest in the stillness.


No comments: