Thursday, December 15, 2011

Odd, Quiet Thursday

Today, gratitude for:

  1. To have gone shopping with my brother a day earlier than usual
  2. Blah days are good for reflection
  3. Swollen lymph glands, sneezing and a runny nose - nature letting me know that I need to slow down and care for me
  4. Candlelight Wedding Chapel calling me for a quick, small wedding
  5. The gift of officiating Craig & Karen's wedding and the two of them sharing tears and open hearts with me
  6. Craig's adding a gift "for the alms plate at church" on top of an honorarium for the wedding
  7. Noticing that it is not too late for love, taught by a 60 year old man getting married for the first time
  8. Still loving me after an unplanned pizza
  9. Noticing that I have friends from many and diverse political backgrounds: tea party to OWL devotee, Republicans, Democrats and Libertarians and everything in between and loving them all.
  10. An evening at home, alone, when I really needed it.

No comments: