Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Tuesday, the Third day of Christmas

On this third day of Christmas, I am grateful for:
  1. Waking up early, even though I didn't need tom and watching the snow fall gently.
  2. The sense of wide eyes wonder I still have at 56 for falling snow.
  3. A dear friend and former colleague who called today to share her recent hear awakening that it is time to actively apply the principles by making Christ real in every moment. Yes!!!
  4. Three way calling on my cell phone, which allowed a funeral planning meeting across state lines from the comfort of home.
  5. One of the weeks three funerals being moved to next Tuesday
  6. Great talk about some serious stuff with my roommate
  7. Facilitating someone in The Work via telephone
  8. The dark chocolate chip cookies are gone !
  9. Noticing the dark chocolate chips were half off at Aldi
  10. Seeing a picture of Greg's 7 month old son for the first time

No comments: