- Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's speech regarding global LGBT rights.
- President Obama getting more aggressive on gay issues.
- The recent repeal of Don't Ask Don't Tell
- Debby's successful surgery
- Officiating the funeral for Pat and meeting her incredible family and friends
- getting back on track with conscious eating
- a new Zuma game board
- The gains for LGBT equality that have happened in my lifetime.
- Passing 1400 FBF's
- My many supportive nongay ally's.
Tuesday, December 06, 2011
Free and Equal in Dignity and Rights
Today, I am grateful for: