Friday, December 16, 2011

Renewed Attitude!

Today I am grateful for: 

  1. The song, You Are Loved by Josh Groban which is a welcome and healing reminder.
  2. The end of the war in Iraq.
  3. My sister calling (on my seldom used home phone) to check on me because my cell phone was going directly to voice mail for the past several hours. (The battery had run down)
  4. Waking up at 3 am and going to bed so I didn't spend the entire night sleeping in my chair
  5. A down comforter on the bed
  6. Chicken soup for breakfast
  7. Being able to program the oven to shut off so I can leave the butternut squash baking and head out for a walk downtown.
  8. My sister asking if it was too late for her to go to college at 42. I said, "it is never too late," which spoke to my heart too. 
  9. A slow and easy start to this day
  10. The church absorbing the rate increase on our health insurance
  11. Wonderful walk through downtown Rochester looking at the 1.8 million lights that are on the businesses for The Big, Bright Light Show. 

No comments: