Friday, December 09, 2011

Gratefully, I am back on track

My heart is filled with gratitude because:
  1. I have remembered I do not have to do it perfectly.
  2. I have release the all or nothing attitude that keeps me stuck at times.
  3. I have not given up on this gratitude blogging after missing a couple of days
  4. Watching a pair of cardinals, his bright plumage and her subtle colors and a blue jay all playing in the snow covering the big pine outside my window
  5. Celtic Christmas Music playing softly while a light snow falls
  6. This quiet morning after a very hectic week of Medicare and medical insurance stuff for three family members
  7. Making some new friends and reconnecting with current friends at the Michigan Roundtable for Diversity and Inclusion meeting yesterday.
  8. My niece reaching out to Rev. Ric instead of Uncle Ric yesterday.
  9. The reality that there is no difference between those two, neither role is who I am.
  10. The deep knowing that God/'Spirit/All is fluid, dynamic and so much more than I can even imagine and yet I am intimately connected with the Presence in ways I feel and understand.
  11. Our small groups Christmas potluck.
  12. Being able to leave when it was time for me and not feeling like I have to be the last one to leave. 




Copyright (c) 2011 by Richard L. Beattie, all rights are reserved.

1 comment:

John Van Deilen said...

Thanks Ric - You have been a great reminder of who I am and what I am here to do - Shine On Beautiful Gift to the World - Love Is :)