Thursday, December 22, 2011

Winter Solstice

On this day, I am grateful for:
  1. First Day of Winter (one step closer to summer)
  2. Folgers Black Silk coffee
  3. Making it to Amanda's funeral on time
  4. The attentiveness of the O. H.. Pye III Funeral Home Staff
  5. "John" wanting to connect with me after service to pray.
  6. The privilege of officiating Amanda's funeral
  7.  Carol calling to make sure the arrangements for tomorrows Christmas gift delivery are in place 
  8. Pamalar asking me to officiate her Father's memorial service next week
  9. Someone calling me a "liberal weenie" in response to a post on my FB Timeline which brought interesting comments from unlikely folks.
  10. The depth at which people share their lives with me which blows me away.
  11. You as you read this gratitude journal which I hope inspires you to count your blessings!


No comments: