Sunday, November 08, 2015

Gratitude Days of 2015, Day # 1

Days of Gratitude for 2015

This is day one of a practice of listing ten things I am grateful for each day through the end of the year without repeating anything.


  1. I am grateful for the music that Joel & Julie shared this morning during service, especially for them learning "I Am A Child of This Universe" by Faith Rivera
  2. I am grateful that Renaissance Unity has continued hosting the Macomb County Warming Center's Rotating Shelter project that I had a hand in launching four years ago. Shelter Week 8 opened at their church tonight.
  3. I am grateful for our Leadership Team at Unity of Royal Oak. This group of volunteers and staff have an amazing consciousness and are a joy to me!.
  4. I am grateful for my friend and teacher Martha Creek who introduced this practice during a talk at Renaissance Unity several years ago.
  5. I am grateful for the team who have assembled to paint my office at the church this coming weekend.
  6. I am grateful to my family for their love and support over the years
  7. I am grateful for the friends who have always been there for me.
  8. I am grateful for my neighbor Fred and all the kind things he does for me without being asked.
  9. I am grateful that Spirit never stopped calling me into professional ministry even though it took a long time for me to respond completely
  10. I am grateful for the 10 pounds of love with a cold nose, in the form of a miniature pinscher whose name is Porkchop who has been my companion these past 2.5 years.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bravo! Heart supreme!