Friday, November 27, 2015

Gratitude Days of 2015, Day # 20

Black Friday?
2015 Thanksgiving Gratitude Practice, Day 20 - Post ten things (at least) each day w/o duplicating.


  1. I am grateful that I have no need to go to any stores today.
  2. I am grateful that, although I love a great bargain, I a, no longer looking to buy something to me me happy for I am happy at and from my core.
  3. I am grateful that people share parts of their journeys with me. Journeys of life & death, rejoicing and grieving.
  4. I am grateful for the gift of faith which anchors me.
  5. I am grateful for a warm rainy morning on Nov 27.
  6. I am grateful for the ability to turn of the so called "news."
  7. I am grateful for a lively and mostly easy inner life filled with Light.
  8. I am grateful for the car I drive that allows me to visit people and take care of my personal business.
  9. I am grateful for the taste of turtle cheesecake.
  10. I am grateful that I had only one piece of turtle cheesecake.

No comments: