Sunday, November 15, 2015

Gratitude Days of 2015, Day # 8

Lansing, Michigan, November 15, 2015
2015 Thanksgiving Gratitude Practice, Day 8
Ten things (at least) each day w/o duplicating.

  1. Grateful for this stunning, flaming red tree in the courtyard of the hotel.
  2. Grateful for the best hot, "included with your hotel room charge" breakfast I have ever had, thus far.
  3. Grateful for the opportunity to preach at Unity of Clare this morning.
  4. Grateful for the drive from Lansing to Clare up 127 this morning
  5. Grateful for the windmill turbine farm I drove through south of Mount Pleasant.
  6. I am grateful for celebrating ten years of pastoral, "parish" ministry.
  7. Grateful to the point of tears for the Love experienced and expressions today at Unity of Clare.
  8. Grateful for Tuna Noodle Casserole being served at Unity or Royal Oak while I was away.
  9. Grateful to take a few days off.
  10. Grateful for my mom and sister who loved on Porkchop while I was away.

No comments: