Saturday, November 21, 2015

Gratitude Days of 2015, Day # 14

First Accumulating Snow of 2015
Back Yard at Unity of Royal Oak
2015 Thanksgiving Gratitude Practice, Day 14 - Post ten things (at least) each day w/o duplicating.

  1. I am grateful for the first real snowfall of the year.
  2. Grateful for the Welcome Inn Day Center in Royal Oak.
  3. Grateful for the 6 people from Unity of Royal Oak who accompanied me to the Volunteer Orientation today at the Welcome Inn.
  4. Grateful for a pre-Birthday lunch at Town Tavern with my friend Cindy.
  5. Grateful for finding the perfect picture for the cover of the bulletin for tomorrow's service.
  6. Grateful for this final day of my 59th year.
  7. I am grateful for our Board President, Carol, who is a steady, calm hand on the tiller.
  8. Grateful for my friend Ben who reminds me of the powerful of love and friendship.
  9. Grateful for doors and opportunities opening up for our Outreach team.
  10. I am grateful for Royal Oak, Michigan which is a beautiful city, more especially so in the midst of a wet snow storm which has left all the trees coated in white.

No comments: