Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Gratitude Days of 2015, Day # 4

Misty November Morning
2015 Thanksgiving Gratitude Practice, Day 4

  1. I am grateful for being able to fall back to sleep after my 4 am meditation
  2. I am grateful for the Veterans who have fought and died to preserve the American experiment in self governance.
  3. I am grateful for the misty view across the back yard this morning
  4. I am grateful for health insurance that includes prescription coverage
  5. I am grateful for the dishwasher doing the dishes while I write this entry.
  6. Grateful for the pictures posted from Shelter Week 8 at Renaissance Unity.
  7. I am grateful for the ways that Rev. Jim Lee and the leadership team at Renaissance Unity let me take on Outreach which has transformed me personally and molded and shaped my ministry.
  8. I am grateful for having a job I look forward to doing each day.
  9. I am grateful for the way that Porkchop jumps enthusiastically about going with me in the morning as if it was the best thing ever.
  10. I am grateful for a second cup of coffee, some quiet music the stillness of a morning spent with Spirit.

No comments: