Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Gratitude Days of 2015, Day # 3

ROPA Prayer Breakfast Nov 10, 2015
2015 Thanksgiving Gratitude Practice, Day 3

  1. I am grateful for the Royal Oak Pastors 1st Quarterly Prayer Breakfast. The focus on this morning was homelessness in our area.
  2. Grateful to Royal Oak Schools for the use of the "Boardroom" for our breakfast without charge.
  3. I am grateful for the doors being opened and the connections made for ministry in the Royal Oak Area
  4. I am grateful that Unity of Royal Oak was well represented at the prayer breakfast by Cindy, Karen, Delores and Matthew!
  5. Grateful for the people who took a chit and committed to prayerful action in positive ways to help eliminate homelessness.
  6. I am grateful for the example for civic service exemplified by Jim Ellison, Mayor of Royal Oak.
  7. I am grateful and blessed by the progress demonstrated today in Shirley B's recovery and for the loving care being provided by her circle of friends.
  8. Grateful for the staff at Beaumont Hospital Royal Oak.
  9. I am grateful that I can drive between work and home on surface roads.
  10. I am grateful tp be able to go to bed early.

No comments: