Monday, November 09, 2015

Gratitude Days of 2015, Day # 2

2015 Thanksgiving Gratitude Practice, Day 2

  1. I am grateful for finding several interesting desks.
  2. I am grateful for having choices when I open the refrigerator or the pantry.
  3. I am grateful for a reliable and comfortable car that allows great mobility.
  4. I am grateful for the realization that I have been thinking small.
  5. I am grateful for the experience of working online with three other pastors on the same documents at the same time via Google docs.
  6. I am grateful that most of the leaves are off the trees now so when it drys up, I can mow.
  7. I am grateful that I know that I don't know.
  8. I am grateful for each and every "you" that might read this blog post.
  9. I am grateful that Spirit has persisted with me.
  10. I am grateful for remembering to make this post.

No comments: