Friday, November 20, 2015

Gratitude Days of 2015, Day # 13

Home Office View
2015 Thanksgiving Gratitude Practice, Day 13 - Post ten things (at least) each day w/o duplicating.
  1. I am grateful for Dr. Rodney and Dr Sara, my Chiropractors.
  2. I am grateful for the always changing view from my home office window.
  3. Grateful for the folks who are following these posts.
  4. I am grateful for the song One Power by David Nahmod
  5. I am grateful for the smell of clothes fresh from the dryer.
  6. So very grateful for a washer and dryer.
  7. Grateful for the furnace and my ability to pay for the gas.
  8. Grateful for three nieces, one nephew, one grandnephew and one grandniece (so far.)
  9. Grateful for the gift of Clarity
  10. Grateful that Porkchop does his business outdoors.
  11. Grateful for the Life that lives me.

No comments: